Things have been getting pretty heady around here at the Kruse Kroncile so I thought I would introduce a little humor to start off the week. (No. I am not going to link a podcast of me singing.) My favorite contemporary philosopher is Yogi Berra. I like him first of all because he is a baseball legend, and second because he talks a lot like I write. Here are my top twelve favorite Yogi Berra words of wisdom:
12. It’s déjà vu all over again.
11. If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be.
10. If you don’t know where you are going, you might not get there.
9. You can observe a lot by watching.
8. We made too many wrong mistakes.
7. The future ain’t what it used to be.
6. I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
5. Ninety percent of the game is half mental.
4. Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.
3. Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t go to yours.
2. I don’t believe in superstition. It’s bad luck.
And my number one quote (out of which he made a book.)
Of course, Berra claims "I didn't really say everything I said." Did I miss any of your favorites?